CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

yesterday, rockee went to tash's school.. and found tash's introduction to primary one(faith). "hi, i am natasha. i like pink but i dont like green. i live in bukit batok." HAHAHA!! so cute! she even mms-ed it to me cos i insisted that tash is in 1(joy)... turns out it was an intro thing.

eve came over to my sister's place to eat my mom's chicken rice. and then i went to holland to meet shasha.. actually shes a dog. i met her owner but her owner brought her along tooo. whee. haha.

and i watched WALK THE LINE this evening. nice nice. i like..

walked from town to bugis with shannon. haha. yes, we made it!!

you know.... i think marcjacobs actually put a curse on all his shoes???? i can wear allll my other shoes.. and walk the same distance.. and not get any cramps? but for 2 weeks in a row.. whenever im wearing my black flats... i will somehow get this damnnn painful muscle cramp at my right foot. and its not only me! shannon gets it from her marcjacobs too. so its a curse!! its evil!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home